(February 20, 2013) Over the past year, the conversation among advocates working on the dual eligible demonstrations has shifted from proposals and design to memorandum of understandings (MOUs) and implementation. With three state MOUs signed, a few states withdrawing, and several continuing to negotiate the details of a MOU, this is a good time for a dual eligible demonstration update and refresher.
This webinar will explore these questions and more:
- What is the status of the states that submitted proposals?
- What is the timeline for implementation for approved states?
- What can we gather about the demonstrations from the signed MOUs?
- With states in various stages of
- development, what can advocates do to push for strong consumer protections?
Click on the link below to register.
When: Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Time: 11 AM – 12PM PST/ 2PM – 3PM EST