We have posted finalized notices and policy documents describing CCI policies.
Note: Providers should refer to the Physician Toolkit on the calduals website for information specific to providers. Beneficiaries should refer to the Beneficiary Toolkit. Enrollment data is available here.
We will post notices and enrollment materials that will be sent to beneficiaries as they are finalized. Materials sent by DHCS will be sent in blue envelopes (except in San Mateo and Orange counties).
Cal MediConnect Notices
- Cal MediConnect 90-Day Notice (available in 12 threshold languages here).
- Cal MediConnect 60-Day Notice (available in 12 threshold languages here).
- Cal MediConnect Guidebook (to accompany 60-day notice) (Spanish version here)
- Cal MediConnect Choice Form Instructions (to accompany 60-day notice)
- Cal MediConnect Choice Form is tailored for each county. Visit calduals.org for the choice form.
- Cal MediConnect 30-day Notice (available in 12 threshold languages here)
- LA Voluntary Notice
- Cal Medi Connect Choice Booklet
- Part D Insert
- Part D Disenrollment Letter
- D-SNP Insert
- Opt-Out Notice (before 60-day notice)
- Opt-Out Notice (after 60-day notice)
- Disenrollment Notice (after effective coverage date)
Medi-Cal Managed Care Notices
- 90-Day Notice (available in threshold languages here).
- 60-Day Notice
- Choice Form and Booklet for Dual Eligibles
- Choice Form and Booklet for Medi-Cal Only Beneficiaries
- 30-Day Notice
- HIV/AIDS – Indian American Non-Medical Exemption Request
Finalized Policy Documents
The CCI is governed by legislative and administrative authority and guidance including statutes, regulations, DHCS guidance, and all plan letters. We have provided links to finalized policies below including our summaries of policies. Dual Plan Letters (DPL) provide guidance to Cal MediConnect plans. All Plan Letters (APL) provide guidance to Medi-Cal plans.
- Medicare Medicaid 2016 Reporting Requirements (Aug. 10, 2016)
- Dual Plan Letter on Discharge Planning (July 25, 2016)
- Revised Dual Plan Letter on Continuity of Care (Jul. 5, 2016)
- Updated Dual Plan Letter on Continuity of Care (Apr. 11, 2016)
- Provider Bulletin on Continuity of Care & Balance Billing (Apr. 2016)
- CA Reporting Requirements Memo, CA Reporting Requirements (Mar. 25, 2016)
- All Plan Letter (APL) Medi-Cal Provider Suspensions, Terminations, & Decertifications (Jan. 8, 2016)
- All Plan Letter (APL) for Continuity of Care (Aug. 26, 2015)
- CA Reporting Requirements (Aug. 24, 2015)
- Dual Plan Letter (DPL) on HRAs (Aug. 17, 2015)
- Dual Plan Letter (DPL) on Continuity of Care (Mar. 27, 2015)
- Dual Plan Letter (DPL) on Reporting on Preventable Conditions (Mar. 11, 2015)
- Dual Plan Letter (DPL) on Interdisciplinary Care Team and Care Plans (Mar. 9, 2015)
- All Plan Letter (APL) on Nursing Facility Services in CCI Counties (Feb. 12, 2015)
- All Plan Letter (APL) on MSSP Grievances and Appeals in CCI Counties (Jan. 22, 2015)
- All Plan Letter (APL) on Continuity of Care for Medi-Cal Plans (Dec. 29, 2014)
- All Plan Letter (APL) on PCP Assignment (Nov. 24, 2014)
- Alameda and Orange County D-SNP All Plan Letter 14-014 (Oct. 10, 2014)
- Facility Site Review Dual Plan Letter 14-005 (Sep. 29, 2014)
- CA-Specific Cal MediConnect Reporting Requirements (Sep. 23, 2014)
- Care Coordination Requirements for MLTSS APL 14-010 (Sep. 10, 2014)
- Cross Over Claiming for Mental Health Services DPL 14-003 (Jul. 25, 2014)
- California Cal MediConnect Evaluation Plan (Jul. 9, 2014)
- Dual-Eligible Special Needs Plans All Plan Letter APL 14-007 (Jun. 26, 2014)
- Requirements for Nursing Facility Services All Plan Letter DPL 14-002 (Jun. 18, 2014)
- Complaint and Resolution Tracking All Plan Letter DPL 14-001 (Apr. 10, 2014)
- All County Letter on the Interdisciplinary Care Team (Mar. 27, 2014)
- 1115 Waiver Amendment (Mar. 19, 2014)
- Cal MediConnect Three-Way Contract Templates (Jan. 22, 2014)
- Continuity of Care All Plan Letter DPL 13-005 (Dec. 13, 2013)
- Care Plan Option Services All Plan Letter DPL 13-006 (Dec. 6, 2013)
- Interdisciplinary Care Team and Individual Care Plan Requirements for Medicare-Medicaid Plans All Plan Letter DPL 13-004 (Jul. 17, 2013)
- Facility Site Review / Physical-Accessibility Reviews All Plan Letter DPL 13-003 (Jul. 17, 2013)
- Health Risk Assessment and Risk Stratification Requirements for Dual Demostration Plans Under The Coordinated Care Initiative All Plan Letter DPL 13-002 (Jun. 24, 2013)
- Cal MediConnect Marketing Guidance (Jul. 10, 2013) (Revised Mar. 24, 2014)
- Cal MediConnect Care Plan Option Services (Jun. 3, 2013)
- National Senior Citizens Law Center, Summary of CPO Services (Aug. 5, 2013)
- Cal MediConnect Memorandum of Understanding (March 27, 2013)
- Dual-Eligible Special Needs Plans Marketing and Enrollment Restrictions All Plan Letter DPL 13-001 (Mar. 1, 2013)